Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Chains:||4-6||Weight:||14.1-17.6|
oilfield spare parts,
drilling accessories tools
API 7K Type-C WA-T Drill Collar Safety Clamp , Safety Slip Drill Collar
Safety Clamps are used for handling flush joint pipe, drill collars or other non-shouldered tool diameters. It is used to help prevent tools from sliding into the hole while making-up or breakingout.
Our Safety Clamp consists of individual links, flexibly hinged together. Each link has a separate tapered slip which acts as a gripping member, much like a tapered rotary slip, and each slip is held in a retracted position on the taper by spring tension. Safety Clamps are necessary tools for handling drill collars; flush joint pipes and small shoulder pipes. They are designed and manufactured according to API Spec 7K.
There are three types of safety clamps: Type WA-T, WA-C and type MP.
Technical Data of Our Drill Collar Slip
Package & Delivery
1. Normal packing: plywood case, wooden box or pallet.
2. Suitable for ocean shipping and air shipping.
3. Max. weight for each package: 12 Kg.
4. Standard packing dimension: 150X150X200 cm.
5. Special packing requirements should be known in advance.
6. Custom packing is available.
Contact Person: Ms. Sunny Lee
Tel: +86 13186019379