Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Bore:||1 13/16"~7 1/16"||Working Pressure:||2000psi-15000psi|
|Specification Level:||PSL1-4||Warranty:||One Year|
|Usage:||Oilfield Wellhead||Temperature:||Ordinary Temperature|
Hydraulic Wellhead Safety Valve,
SV Type Wellhead Safety Valve,
5000PSI Hydraulic Wellhead Valve
5000PSI HPA SV Type Hydraulic Wellhead Safety Valve
Surface safety valve (SSV) is a hydraulically actuated fail-safe gate valvefor producing or testing oil and gas wells with high flow rates, high pressures, or the presence of H2S. The SSV is used to quickly shut down the well upstream in the event of overpressure, failure, a leak in downstream equipment, or any other well emergency requiring an immediate shut down.
SSV is remotely operated by an emergency shutdown device (ESD), which can be triggered automatically by high or low pressure pilot actuators. If an emergency occurs, this feature reduces the possibility of personnel injuries.
Main Characterstics of Wellhead Surface Safety Valve
Why choose us Xi'an TianRui Petroleum Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.?
1. Own factories in China mainland.
2. Engaged in the industry for over 10 years.
3. Achieve patents for intellectual property protection.
4. QUALITY SESTEM to make sure the superior high quality.
5. Large product series for one-stop service.
6. Consulting, suggesting, help find perfect solution.
Contact Person: Sales Manager