Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Chains:||4-6||Weight:||14.1-17.6|
oilfield spare parts,
drill accessories kit
API 7K Oil Drilling WA Safety Clamps , Drill Collar Safety Clamp API Safety Clamp
Safety Clamps are used for handling flush joint pipe, drill collars or other non-shouldered tool diameters. It is used to help prevent tools from sliding into the hole while making-up or breakingout.
Safety Clamps adopts multi-link design, which provides uniform pressure around the pipe to minimize the risks of crushing the pipe or damaging the surface. Each link, complete with the taper slip, is interchangeable as a unit. Safety Clamps are necessary tools for handling drill collars; flush joint pipes and small shoulder pipes. They are designed and manufactured according to API Spec 7K.
There are three types of safety clamps: Type WA-T, WA-C and type MP.
Parameters of Our Drill Collar Slip
Package & Delivery
1. Normal packing: plywood case, wooden box or pallet.
2. Suitable for ocean shipping and air shipping.
3. Max. weight for each package: 12 Kg.
4. Standard packing dimension: 150X150X200 cm.
5. Special packing requirements should be known in advance.
6. Custom packing is available.
Contact Person: Ms. Sunny Lee
Tel: +86 13186019379