Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||5 1/2''-30''||Processing Type:||Casting|
|Slip Segments:||9-37||Application Industry:||Energy & Mining|
oilfield spare parts,
drilling accessories tools
API Spec 7K Pipe Handing Tools Size 5 1/2"- 30" Drill Collar Slip
Drill Collar Slips Type A are multi-segments slips. They can accommodate the change of outer diameter after abrasion of drill collar. They are with light weight, large handling scale and reliable quality. This kind of slips are designed and manufactured according to API SPEC 7K Specification for drilling and well servicing equipment.
Our casing slips are designed and manufactured in API 7K and SY/T 5049 " Slips for well drilling". It is manufactured in a structure of multi-segment pieces with firm structure, light weight , and large holding range, which is easy to fit the changing of the external diameter of the casing pipes due to wear and tear.
Specifications of Our Drill Collar Slip
|Drill Collar OD.||in||3-4||4-4 7/8||4 1/2-6||5 1/2-7||
|Insert Bowl No.||API or NO.3||
Package & Delivery
1. Normal packing: plywood case, wooden box or pallet.
2. Suitable for ocean shipping and air shipping.
3. Max. weight for each package: 1500 Kg.
4. Standard packing dimension: 1200 * 1100 * 1000 mm.
5. Special packing requirements should be known in advance.
6. Custom packing is available.
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.
Contact Person: Sales Manager