Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bowl Diameter:||450mm||Bowl Length:||1000mm|
|Differential Speed:||40r/min||Main Drive Motor:||30kw|
|Auxiliary Motor Power:||7.5kw||Ex Standard:||ExdIIBt4/IECEX/A-TEX|
liquid solid separation centrifuge,
drilling mud decanter centrifuge
2700KG Custom Industrial Oil Field Drilling Mud Centrifuge for Solids Control System
TRLW series decanter centrifuge uses solid-liquid density difference to form two-phase separation under the function of centrifugal force. It’s mainly for the recovery of barite, removing fine solids and reducing the solids content of drilling fluid, controlling the density and viscosity of the drilling fluid, ensuring the performance of the drilling fluid, and having an important role in rapid drilling.
TR Solids Control is a lead and professional manufacturer of decanter centrifuge. TR decanter centrifuge is high in recovery rate, effective in solids control and remarkable in the reduction of cost spent on drilling mud resupplying and management. Welcome you to contact with us for more details!
Features of TRLW Series Decanter Centrifuge
Technical Data of High Speed Decanting Centrifuge
|Bowl Diameter||355mm (14inch)||450mm (17.7inch)||450mm (17.7inch)||550mm (22inch)|
(Note: Rotary speed can be adjustable as per user's requirements)
1. We are a professional and well-know manufacturer of decanter centrifuge with more than 10 years experience.
2. Our factory has Automantic production line.
3. We have quality management system and relevant certificates.
4. 24 hours oversea service online.
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.
Contact Person: Ms. Sunny Lee
Tel: +86 13186019379