Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||3740× 420× 785mm||Weight:||875kg|
|Type:||Screw Pump||Operation Pressure:||Atmospheric Pressure|
|Usage:||Pump||Application:||Oil & Gas Drilling|
industrial screw pumps,
screw displacement pump
High Performance Oilfield Screw Pump for Drilling Waste Management
Screw pump consists of suction, discharge, working part (Rotor and Stator), driving part, universal joint part seal assembly and bearing seat. The working part is composed of rotating eccentric rotor and stator. The rotor and stator have two contact points in every transverse section. These contact points from two sealing lines along the working parts of rotor (or stator).Thus comes into one or a few sealing chambers when the rotor rotating. The media entering the sealing chamber remove smoothly from suction end to discharge end along the sealing chamber. During the whole running, the pressure pulsation is very low which has no any effect upon the intrinsic construction of pumped media.
TRG series screw pump has the features of less accessories, compact structure, easy maintenance and vulnerable part replacement. In addition to the drilling fluids centrifuge, the rated pressure of our pump outlet can be increased with the increase of the pump series, and the pressure will increase 0.6MPa, so its using range is very wide.
Why Choose TRG Series Screw Pump?
1. Shaft of the pump is made from stainless steel.
2. Large working speed range. Flow and pressure can be adjustable.
3. Rotor and stator are vulnerable parts. They are easy to replace.
4. Less accessories, compact structure and easy maintenance.
5. Stable flow rate and pressure. No pulse.
6. High suction height, low noise. No leakage, no temperature rise when conveying liquid.
7. Long operational life with reliable performance.
8. Wide application range. Can convery all flowable media.
Main Specifications of TRG Series Screw Pump
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.
Contact Person: Ms. Sunny Lee
Tel: +86 13186019379