Payment & Shipping Terms:
industrial screw pumps,
screw displacement pump
15KW Solid Control Equipment Single Screw Pump with High Efficiency
G series positive displacement pump is a single screw pump, the pump is an ideal pump for feeding to decanter centrifuge without shearing or agitating the drilling mud, the main parts are screw shaft(rotor) and screw shaft bushing(stator), because of the special geometry shape of the two parts, they form pressurize capacity separately, the fluids flow along with the shaft, inner flow speed is slow, capacity remains, pressure is steady, so it will not generate vortex and agitating, the shaft of the pump is made from stainless steel, G series pump is available for option with complete stainless steel body.
TRG series screw pump manufactured by TR Solids Control is a new model pump based on the working principle of return mesh volume. It is a type of volumetric rotary pump. The main working elements are eccentric screw (rotor) and fixed bushing (stator). It sucks and discharges liquid through the volume change of seal chamber formed by screw and bushing.
Key Advantages of TR Screw Pump
1. High suction height, low noise. No leakage, no temperature rise when conveying liquid.
2. Long operational life with reliable performance.
3. Wide application range. Can convery all flowable media.
4. Large working speed range. Flow and pressure can be adjustable.
5. Less accessories, compact structure and easy maintenance.
6. Rotor and stator are vulnerable parts. They are easy to replace.
Technical Parameters of Our Screw Pump
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.
Contact Person: Ms. Sunny Lee
Tel: +86 13186019379