Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||3740× 420× 785mm||Weight:||875kg|
|Type:||Screw Pump||Operation Pressure:||Atmospheric Pressure|
|Usage:||Pump||Application:||Oil & Gas Drilling|
industrial screw pumps,
screw displacement pump
Oil Sludge Dewatering System 22KW Screw Type Pump / Drilling Fluids Screw Pump
Screw Pump is usually used for supplying mud/slurry to centrifuge in solids control industry. It has features of good feeding capacity and stable working pressure. It is the ideal choice to convey the flocculated waste drilling fluids with high viscosity and hard suspended solids, because the volume change of sealed cavity formed by screw and stator sucks and discharges the fluid without drastic fluid mixing activity.
TRG series screw pump has the features of less accessories, compact structure, easy maintenance and vulnerable part replacement. In addition to the drilling fluids centrifuge, the rated pressure of our pump outlet can be increased with the increase of the pump series, and the pressure will increase 0.6MPa, so its using range is very wide.
Our Screw Pump is widely used in oil & gas drilling, trenchless HDD, city bored piling, tunnelling construction, Coal Bed Gas Solids Control System, Water Drilling, environment protection, shipbuilding industry, brewing Industry, Drilling Waste Management, Oil Mud Seperation, Oil Sludge Dewatering Systems etc.
Features of Our TRG Series Shear Pump
1. Shaft of the pump is made from stainless steel.
2. Large working speed range. Flow and pressure can be adjustable.
3. Rotor and stator are vulnerable parts. They are easy to replace.
4. Less accessories, compact structure and easy maintenance.
5. Stable flow rate and pressure. No pulse.
6. High suction height, low noise. No leakage, no temperature rise when conveying liquid.
7. Long operational life with reliable performance.
8. Wide application range. Can convery all flowable media.
Technical Data of TRG Series Screw Pump
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.
Contact Person: Allan