Payment & Shipping Terms:
sludge screw pump,
industrial screw pumps
API Certified 40m3/h Solids Control Drilling Screw Pump , For Drilling Waste Management
Screw Pump is also called Centrifuge feed pump, which is speed adjustable and can be matched with decanter centrifuge. The main parts are screw shaft (rotor) and screw shaft bushing (stator). The fluids flow along with the shaft, inner flow speed is slow and capacity remains, pressure is steady, so it will not generate vortex and agitating. The rated pressure of pump outlet increases by the pump grade rising, and each grade rising brings the pressure increase 0.6 MPa.
Our screw pump is characterized by smooth flow rate, small pressure pulsation, good self-priming ability, low noise, high efficiency, long service life, and reliable operation. Its outstanding advantage is that when conveying medium it does not form eddy currents and is not sensitive to the viscosity of medium. Therefore, it is widely used in drilling waste management currently.
TRG series screw pump is widely used in oil & gas drilling, city bored piling, tunnelling construction, trenchless HDD, Drilling Waste Management, environment protection, shipbuilding industry, brewing Industry, Coal Bed Gas Solids Control System, Oil Mud Seperation, Oil Sludge Dewatering Systems, Water Drilling etc.
Features of TRGSeries Shear Pump
1. Rotor and stator are vulnerable parts. They are easy to replace.
2. Large working speed range. Flow and pressure can be adjustable.
3. Wide application range. Can convery all flowable media.
4. Long operational life with reliable performance.
5. Stable flow rate and pressure. No pulse.
6. Less accessories, compact structure and easy maintenance.
7. High suction height, low noise. No leakage, no temperature rise when conveying liquid.
Technical Data of TRG Series Screw Pump
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.
Contact Person: Sales Manager