Payment & Shipping Terms:
sludge screw pump,
industrial screw pumps
Drilling Waste Management Drilling Screw Pump , 7.5KW Horizontal Screw Pump
Screw pump is an ideal pump for feeding drilling fluids to decanter centrifuge. Different from other sewage pump or trash pump, it could transfer mud to centrifuge without shearing and stirring drilling fluids. Besides that, it is used to transport drilling waste management and drilling cuttings of wet mud.
The main parts of screw pump are screw shaft and screw shaft bushing. TRG series screw pump adopts high-performance motor with good-quality material. It has long life, strong mud-processing capability. Our screw pump is chosen by many clients from drilling waste management industry.
Our screw Pump is widely used in oil & gas drilling, city bored piling, tunnelling construction, trenchless HDD, environment protection, shipbuilding industry, brewing Industry, Coal Bed Gas Solids Control System, Drilling Waste Management, Oil Mud Seperation, Oil Sludge Dewatering Systems, Water Drilling etc.
Features of TRGSeries Shear Pump
1. Rotor and stator are vulnerable parts. They are easy to replace.
2. Large working speed range. Flow and pressure can be adjustable.
3. High suction height, low noise. No leakage, no temperature rise when conveying liquid.
4. Wide application range. Can convery flowable media.
5. Stable flow rate and pressure. No pulse.
6. Less accessories, compact structure and easy maintenance.
7. Long operational life with reliable performance.
Technical Data of TRG Series Screw Pump
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price.
2. Shortest delivery time.
3. Flexible payment terms.
4. Timely after-sale service.
5. Most of our equipment can be replaceable with international brands.
6. Our products have been exported to Argentina, Egypt, US, Australia, Romania, Pakistan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Iran, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and many other countries.
Customer's satisfaction is the highest pursuit of TR Solids Control.
Contact Person: Sales Manager